Grafton Correctional Institution
2500 South Avon Belden Road
Grafton, Ohio 44044
Phone (440) 748-11
Fax (440) 748-2521
Grafton Correctional Institution Information
|Total Security Staff||196|
|FY12 GRF Budget||$29,573,567|
|(subject to monthly review and adjustment)|
|Daily Cost Per Inmate||$56.43|
|Population as of 2/12||1,946|
Security Level Descriptions:
- 1 = Minimum Security
- 2 = Medium Security
- 3 = Close Security
- 4 = Maximum Security
- 5 = Administrative Maximum
- General Population: Grafton Correctional Institution Inmates are permitted visits based on their institutional number. Inmates whose institutional number ends in an odd number are permitted visitation on odd numbered calendar days. Inmates whose institutional number ends in an even number are permitted visitation on even numbered calendar days. Visitation is available on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Morning Session)
12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Afternoon Session)
- Visitors must be processed in no later than 9:45 a.m. for morning visiting sessions and 2:45 p.m. for afternoon visiting sessions.
- Visiting in the main compound is closed on Sunday and Monday and all State Holidays.
- GCI Camp Inmates:
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Visiting at the GCI Camp is closed Monday – Friday and all State Holidays.
- Visiting hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the institution to verify visiting hours before planning a visit.
- Visiting reservations are not necessary. However, if the visiting area becomes filled, a first-in, first-out system will be implemented to allow all visitors an opportunity to visit.
Institution-Specific Visiting Information
- If the visiting area becomes filled, a first-in, first-out system will be implemented to allow all visitors an opportunity to visit.
Pacific Telephone Company provides discount inmate telephone call services to Grafton Correctional Institution , and other jails throughout America.