P. O. Box 1812
670 Marion-Williamsport Road
Marion, Ohio 43302
Fax (740) 387-5575
|Total Security Staff||265|
|(subject to monthly review and adjustment)|
|Daily Cost Per Inmate||$44.20|
|Population as of 12/11||2,268|
Security Level Descriptions:
- 1 = Minimum Security
- 2 = Medium Security
- 3 = Close Security
- 4 = Maximum Security
- 5 = Administrative Maximum
- Wednesday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Visitors must be processed in no later than 1:30 p.m.
- Visiting is closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, and all State Holidays.
- Visiting hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the institution to verify visiting hours before planning a visit.
- Visiting reservations are required for all visiting sessions.
- Reservations are accepted 60 days in advance.
- Approved visitors may make a reservation in person, by email, phone or postal mail.
- Emailed reservation requests should be sent to DRC.VisitationNCCI@odrc.state.oh.us.
- Telephone reservations may be made by calling 740-387-7524 Monday and Tuesday from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Wednesday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Approved visitors may also request a reservation via U.S. Mail but must provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return confirmation.
Institution-Specific Visiting Information
- Visiting is limited to a maximum of 5 visitors per inmate at one time, unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
- Inmates in special management housing are permitted visitation only on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.