2675 East 30th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Fax (216) 787-3540
|Total Security Staff||85|
|Projected FY12 GRF Budget||$13,144,452|
|(subject to monthly review and adjustment)|
|Daily Cost Per Inmate||$71.95|
|Population as of 02/12||548|
Security Level Descriptions:
- 1 = Minimum Security
- 2 = Medium Security
- 3 = Close Security
- 4 = Maximum Security
- 5 = Administrative Maximum
The Northeast Pre-Release Center has a visitation by reservation policy. Visiting hours and days are as follows:
Saturdays, Sundays, and Tuesdays
- 1st session – 8 am to 12:30 pm
- 2nd session – 1 pm to 5:30 pm
- 1st session – 9 am to 1:30 pm
- 2nd session – 2 pm to 6:30 pm
Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to visit an offender.
- Visitors can make a reservation by calling 216-771-6460 , ext. 2010, on the following days ONLY:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Visitors may also make a reservation for their next visit with the desk officer at the conclusion of a visit with an offender.
If visitors need to cancel a previously made reservation they may do so by calling 216-771-6460 , ext. 2010 at least 48 hours in advance, and the offender will not be charged for a visit.
Visitors may only make a reservation for one session, one inmate at a time unless the offenders are immediate family members and at the discretion and prior approval of the managing officer.
Visitors must be on the offender’s approved visiting list. Attorneys and clergy also need to call ahead in order to visit. Attorneys should identify themselves as such so that a private room can be reserved if it is wanted or needed.
Visiting hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the institution to verify visiting hours before planning a visit.