P. O. Box 7010
16149 State Rt. 104
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
Phone (740) 774-7050
Fax (740) 774-7055
|Total Security Staff||338|
|Projected FY12 GRF Budget||$44,303,849|
|(subject to monthly review and adjustment)|
|Daily Cost Per Inmate||$56.24|
|Population as of 02/12||2,235|
Security Level Descriptions:
- 1 = Minimum Security
- 2 = Medium Security
- 3 = Close Security
- 4 = Maximum Security
- 5 = Administrative Maximum
Ross Correctional Institution:
- Visiting is closed on Mondays and all State Holidays.
- Visiting hours are 7:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Visitors must be processed in no later than 1:00 p.m. in order to be permitted to visit.
- Inmates with numbers ending in an even number (2,4,6,8,0) may have visitation on even number dates.
- Inmates with numbers ending in odd numbers (1,3,5,7,9) may have visitation on odd number dates.
Visiting Tuesday through Sunday
- Reservations are accepted “one calendar month” in advance with only one reservation made per request and no later than 48 hours before the scheduled visit.
How to Make a Reservation
Reservations can be made in two ways:
- Approved visitors may make a reservation by emailing DRC.VisitationRCI@odrc.state.oh.us.
- Approved visitors may also request a reservation via U.S. Mail but must provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return confirmation
- Requests without specifying the number of visitors to attend the visit may be denied.
Visiting hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the institution to verify visiting hours before planning a visit.