5900 B.I.S. Road
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
Fax (740) 653-6155
|Total Security Staff||211|
|FY11 GRF Budget||$26,702,221|
|(subject to monthly review and adjustment)|
|Daily Cost Per Inmate||$55.01|
|Population as of 02/12||1,557|
Security Level Descriptions:
- 1 = Minimum Security
- 2 = Medium Security
- 3 = Close Security
- 4 = Maximum Security
- 5 = Administrative Maximum
- Thursday – Monday 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Morning Session) 12:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Afternoon Session)
- Visitors must be processed in no later than 9:45 a.m. for morning visiting sessions during the week and 9:15 a.m. for morning sessions on a weekend. Visitors must be processed in no later than 2:15 p.m. for afternoon visiting sessions.
- Visiting is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and all State Holidays.
Visiting hours are subject to change without notice. Please call the institution to verify visiting hours before planning a visit.
- Visiting reservations are required for all visiting sessions.
- Reservations are accepted up to 30 days in advance but no less than 48 hours prior to the visit.
- Approved visitors may make a reservation by calling 866-907-4516 . The visiting reservation line is answered Thursday through Monday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Institution-Specific Visiting Information
- Visiting is limited to a maximum of 3 visitors per inmate at one time, unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
- Inmates in special management housing are permitted one visit per month, with a maximum of two visitors. Inmates housed in Security Control status will be permitted weekend visits, while inmates in Disciplinary or Local Control Status are mot authorized for weekend visitation.